Lead

Feb 10 06 6:18 AM

Tags : :

How about ways that parents can also hurt their children emotionally? All the topics have been coming from a "control that rebellious teen" viewpoint, how about how parents can also be selfish and hurtful towards their children?

I personally think that certain people are not meant to be parents. I don't think you should bring a child into the world if you don't know how to care for them properly, or if you're just going to hurt them.
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jul 23 07 6:01 PM

QUOTE (AngelRebelde @ February 09, 2006 10:16 pm)
How about ways that parents can also hurt their children emotionally? All the topics have been coming from a "control that rebellious teen" viewpoint, how about how parents can also be selfish and hurtful towards their children?

I personally think that certain people are not meant to be parents. I don't think you should bring a child into the world if you don't know how to care for them properly, or if you're just going to hurt them.

You're absolutely right! poor children. sad.gif

But somewhere down the road, our roads are gonna cross again, It doesn't really matter when, but somewhere down the road, I know that heart of yours will come to see that you belong with me - By Barry Manilow

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 23 13 12:27 PM

It's not a good sign of hurt your children emotionally because it will be bed effect on your child. Your child will not grow up and also always mentally upset. So always care of your children and boost up confidence power.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help